Oct 10, 2009

Part 1 of running series about Colin Firth

Looking at the "Top Searches that Brought Readers to Your Blog" I find the following.
  1. tom shone 58 times
  2. colin firth 34 times
  3. meryl streep 9 times
  4. carey mulligan 7 times
  5. tom shone blog 5 times
  6. taking barack 5 times
  7. death star flaw 3 times
From this I can see that I ought to be blogging more about Colin Firth. Or at least start. Which is a little difficult since I haven't seen the new movie he's in, A Single Man, which is supposed to be great. I was thinking of retitling this blog "Taking Colin Firth to the Movies" but of course he's already a movie star so that doesn't work. Um. I once met him, if that's any good? He was in a play in the West End and my friend Julie Kavenagh took us both to dinner. He was smart and charming. I told him I loved him in Shakespeare in Love and The English Patient. I don't think Bridget Jones had come out them or I would have told him I liked him in that too. But it hadn't so I didn't.

That's it for now. I'm beat. I will, however, be posting on the subject Colin Firth at regular intervals from hereon in, as and when the need arises.

1 comment:

  1. Tom, I read your blog anyway and don't need to search for it, but I would certainly welcome frequent postings on the subject of Colin Firth. Oh, and did you say you need someone who can take him to the movies?

    ReplyDelete